1. Check if I’m taking orders by checking it on the top of the order form (on the right hand of this section).
2. Visit the premades and freeebies sections and the portfolio.
3. Choose the package you want/need.
4. Read all the rules before ordering.
5. Make your order, filling in the order form aside.
6. Within the next 48 hours, you will receive an e-mail from me accepting or declining your order request.
7. For premades, include your offer price on the form and I will answer accepting it or not.
8. When the order is completed, you will recieve an e-mail with the preview image of your order and the payment details.
9. When your payment is done, you will receive the files.
1. Your website must be working properly. You must own a domain.
2. No website with racism, discrimination, porn or darmful content will be accepted.
3. Try to provide me with HQ or MQ images. I won’t accept LQ images. Better quality of images, better look. I won’t accept copyrighted images.
4. You don’t have the right to use the design you recieve in any other website than the one you make the order for. Contact me first to get to an agreement.
5. You must credit CandyEyesDesigns, with a link to the site anywhere your website. Do not claim the design or coding as your own.
6. You don’t have the right to modify the layout without asking me first. So, if you want any change done in your layout, please, contact me.
7. The design must be visible in your site within the next 48 hours after I send you the files.
8. You must keep the design online at least three weeks.
1. I only accept payment via paypal. If you want to check out my paypal account click here.
2. Payments are in Euros (€) and Dollars (USD) if needed.
3. We can discuss the payment method. Make your suggestion when you order and I will answer back.
4. I will give you my paypal address when I’m done with the order and you need to send the payment within the next 48 hours.
1. I will try to get your order done as soon as possible.
2. For wordpress themes, coppermine themes and html pages: the delivery time is set to 2-7 days (it depends how busy I am).
3. For premades the delivery time is set to 2-3 days after I receive the payment.
4. Anyway, be pathient. I’m human…
5. Sometimes it might take me longer than expected, depends on how busy I am (please, take notice).
1. If I don’t receive the payment within 48 hours after the payment request is sent, your order will be set as a premade and it will be available for other clients to purchase.
2. If you behave in a rude way or rushing me, I will cancell the order inmediately.
3. If you claim a design I make by yours (not crediting) or a designer uses my code or designs without crediting, your site will be listed at the CED blacklist.
1. What is the difference between basic and premade packages?
The basic packages are “basic” looking: content tables and sidebars will be simple (just 1-2 colors and not images on sidebars and content), the premium packages include more images and more work.
2. Do you accept image accounts as payment?
I do accept some specific image accounts as payment in order of basic wordpress and coppermine themes. Contact me for discussion.
3. Do you design free themes or layouts?
You can visit my premades and freebies section for free stuff. I will be adding more free themes and layouts soon. you can download the free themes, layouts and graphics by clicking on each link.
4. Can you make a theme like “example site”?
No. I only make themes my style. I can add some modifications or features
needed. I don’t make themes that look like other sites. That’s plagiarism.
Have any questions? E-mail me with your question and I will answer!